Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Flashlight bulbs (E what?)

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
The latest issue of Elektor magazine contains a very good article on
exactly that - using a LED to replace an incandescent bulb in an ac
driven pushbike lamp. However, it should be noted that some countries
apparently do not allow the 'upgrade' from bulb to LED.

Would that worry any cyclist in any country? ;-)

--
*I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Well no, I guess not probably, but I thought it was worth mentioning, as
they went to the trouble to mention it in the article. You must remember
that some continental police forces have absolute zero tolerance of traffic
related offences. Denmark or Sweden or some such Scandinavian place is one.
The Frogs are also pretty pedantic about their traffic laws, so if you
should happen to live in a country with draconian traffic laws, and you were
reading this thread and fancied doing it, I was just pointing out that you
could end up with a fine for your troubles ...

Arfa