Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default finding a buried A/C cable

"John Grabowski" wrote in message

"Jud McCranie" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:42:57 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

It works.

If you can prove that you can make a million dollars.

My father swears by that method, but I've never had much success. I've
met others who claim it is valid.

But how can this be so? There are people who say it is just not so. And
then, there are people who know what they saw. It is so puzzling.

Not really. I can do it. Some say that some have the gift, and some do
not. I personally think it is how one holds their hands. I will experiment
how to make a movie with my camera, tape doing it, and make that tape
available to anyone who will e mail me. Or even put it on U tube. Or is it
You tube. Whatever.

Steve