Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default new SquareD QO breaker fits a SquareD QO panel *SUPER-lousy* (pix posted)

Looks like to me you missed the left rail. pull it back out and check to
make sure the clip is straddling the rail and not beside it.

"dave" wrote in message
bought a new 50 amp 2 pole breaker to fit into our SquareD 150 amp breaker
panel. it only fits in there "sort of": when installed, it only fits *way*
too far rightward from the other breakers, which means NO breakers can
EVER be put on the right side of it. also, the weird fit causes the
breaker panel cover to hardly fit back on at ALL. neither the breaker
panel NOR the new breaker is a QO "homeline" type either.

got me baffled. please see for *yourself*

http://bubba.hostrator.com/QO_breaker_lousy_fit/

what "kind" of SquareD QO circuit breakers *am* I supposed to be putting
INTO this panel that'll "fit correctly", guys?

thanks