Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Work light for drill press, lathe

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:47:38 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Michael Koblic" quickly quoth:

Thanks. Those are useful links. It is a mystery of Google that when I did
the same search about 2 years ago nothing similar cropped up.

108 lumens? That is more than a single 6P Surefire produces! And that is a
lot of light! I stopped using it to check pupil dimensions - nobody could
look into the light :-)

Yabbut, a 100 watt bulb puts out 1,700 lumens. Granted, the flashlight
is used as a spot, not a room brightener, but that's a 16x difference.

http://www.flashlightreviews.com/fea...t_vs_throw.htm gives
lux v. lumen factors and has lots of reviews, in case you hadn't seen
it. (I had to update my link, as it used to be on ATT.net.)

P.S: Please don't toppost.

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development