Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fancy wire rope ends?

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:11:42 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:57:08 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

Over in rec.aviation.military the thought is that McCain sensed the
mind of a fighter pilot in her.

Indeed...she would fit the Standard Model

Motivated, smart, cockey, sharp as hell and ruthless as a straight
razor.

Humble, too? (Humility is being known for what you really are.
Pride is wanting to be known for what you're not.)

I've noticed that about Fighter Jocks, that they are very humble.
I mean, when you're the best, there really isn't any reason to pretend
to be anything less, now is there?

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed