Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default Toxic dangerous stuff your grandchildren won't miss

AMEN! I agree. Some the finest products available to us are on this list.
Now we have nothing. I'll keep my chlordane jug handy. I have plenty.

"Frank" wrote in message
On Sep 14, 9:45 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:

I survived all these things plus I worked in chemistry most of my life
and was exposed to some of the most toxic substances known to man.
Fortunately the human body can tolerate de minimus exposures of most
chemicals with no ill effect. I abhor the chemophobia that pervaids
today. I'm not saying you should wallow in toxic substance but am
saying we should stop being a bunch of wimps.