Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toxic dangerous stuff your grandchildren won't miss

Years ago, a town official was getting upset with a guy spraying motor oil
on the country road, to keep the dust down. My friend said to the town
official "The oil came out of the ground, right?"

Yes, lead and mercury came out of the ground. But the question is..... in
their former state, in the lead and mercury mines, were they toxic to
humans? Did we chemically manipulate them so they can get into humans?
That's where I'm not sure.

I've heard mercury in vaccinations "thimerosol" causes problems for kids.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob" wrote in message
. ..
lead, mercury, and asbestos come 'from' the environment.