Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Billy Gilbert Billy Gilbert is offline

Default Toshiba SD-P1600 DC Jack Broken!

Finally found the DC jack I need, but it was a grueling search. After
striking out on learning the part number, I started looking at
Toshiba's authorized parts-supply websites, and Vance Baldwin
Electronics had a PDF of the unit's service manual available. I pulled
the part number off the schematic and found it, albeit with a
different stock number, at the Baldwin site.

Now to see just how ominous its back-order status turns out to be.

BG