Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A meet?

In article ,
Tony Bryer writes:
The recent sad news about Andy reminded many of us that we have not had
a meet for a long while. I meant to suggest one earlier in the summer,
but have been too busy: I emigrate to Australia two weeks today!!! But

Oh. I'd love to come, but there are only 2 days I could manage
in the next 2 weeks, those being tomorrow (16th) and Thursday 18th,
so I will probably have to miss out this time around.

I hope to hang around here if you'll have me. I am keeping my SuperBeam
/ProSteel business and will be running it from Melbourne.

Ah, the wonders of the Internet.

--
Andrew Gabriel