Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default A meet?

Owain coughed up some electrons that declared:

Tony Bryer wrote:
The recent sad news about Andy reminded many of us that we have not had
a meet for a long while. I meant to suggest one earlier in the summer,
but have been too busy: I emigrate to Australia two weeks today!!! But
I hope to hang around here if you'll have me. I am keeping my SuperBeam
/ProSteel business and will be running it from Melbourne.

We shall look forward to lots of posts about boreholes and roo-proof
fencing.

Owain

And how to unblock a bog with your pet trained brownsnake

:-|