Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default A meet?

Tony Bryer wrote:
The recent sad news about Andy reminded many of us that we have not had
a meet for a long while. I meant to suggest one earlier in the summer,
but have been too busy: I emigrate to Australia two weeks today!!! But
I hope to hang around here if you'll have me. I am keeping my SuperBeam
/ProSteel business and will be running it from Melbourne.

It's short notice, but if anyone would like to join me at Wetherspoons
Twickenham Tuesday next week (23rd) that would be great. Food is OK and
cheap. 2-3 mins from station and no problem parking after 6.30

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/...PubNumber=2650

Otherwise I would be quite happy with a central London location or the
place in Reading we went to before (have sold the car so am now PT
limited!)

Thanks - excellent idea - but will be unable to make it - circumstances.

--
Rod

onset.