Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Extending Reach of Expanding Foam

ransley wrote in
:

On Sep 14, 7:19*pm, "Buck Turgidson" wrote:
I need to fill a hard to get cavity with the expanding foam
insulation (e

.g.
Dow Great Stuff). *However, the spray *tips aren't nearly long enough

.
They're about 8", I need 24".

I know I can buy the tanks of foam, but this is a very small job.

Anyone tried extending the tips? *I tried telescoping them *together,

along
with some Gorilla glue, but it blew out immediately.

Any hardware store sells same diameter plastic hose, but same size and
longer the foam will stop, get a size that just slides over the
original hose, Heating the can in hot water helps.

Hot oven might be more amusing though.