Posted to misc.consumers.house,rec.antiques,rec.antiques.marketplace,rec.woodworking
john d hamilton john d hamilton is offline

Default damage to folding table

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
john d hamilton wrote:
for some reason the link is not working directly, so please *copy
and
paste* into web browser.

The link works fine for me. If the shed is _dry_ I wouldn't expect
any problems. Stored in the shed it likely sees less moisture change
than stored in a heated house, but if it's getting wet all bets are
off.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

John thanks. the roof does not leak, but the concrete floor gets wet.
obviously i would stand the table on bricks off the wet floor, but i guess
the humidity is going sky high. does that count as wet, in this instance?