Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default wire splice

In article , "RBM" wrote:

"rb" wrote in message
I'm running around looking for some device which will help me splice wires
together.

What is happening is I seem to cut into power extension chords on outside
jobs. I hamburger my way into cutting them occasionally, and need a way
to splice 'em together.

I'd like for it to be a way to not have too big a bulge in the line.

Right now, I use butt connectors and insulate the chords individually,
then wrap the whole connection.

Any better ways to do this?

Unless you cut it in half, throw away the smaller length and install a male
or female end on what's left

And if you *did* cut it in half, put a male connector on one cut end, and a
female connector on the other -- presto! *Two* extension cords.

--
Regards,

Join the UseNet Improvement Project: killfile Google Groups.
http://www.improve-usenet.org

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe