Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Fancy wire rope ends?

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:49:35 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

snip

What's a creel? gd&r

That's something you don't have to worry about because it sounds like you'll
never catch a fish. d8-)

Ed, I live right next door (OK, 350 yards and two lots away, plus 50'
of elevation, thank goodness) to a river where I could take a mask and
snorkel and physically grab salmon or steelhead as it swam by several
times a year. You could close your eyes and throw a gig and get one.
BUT, I don't fish, so...

And this is in years where the runs are very limited compared to a
couple decades ago. I still can't believe that the gov't protects
those damned seals and sea lions who are causing all the trouble.
Grrr!

--
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without
hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.