Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] sweetnothing@no.com is offline

Default Cradle progress

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:59:54 -0700, mac davis
wrote:

Still glad I made it though - I've half a mind to ask for it back and
offer it free to the next new baby I see...

Better than asking for it back, he should just say that since they're
not using it, he's giving it to someone who will use it. They
shouldn't get the chance to refuse the consignment to someone else.

And yes, it's a travesty that the love, care and good intentions that
went into this crib should be shoved aside so easily. Things like that
tie my guts in a knot.