Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default anyone heard from MAC DAVIS

The eye is coming onshore now and we expect it to be here (eye)
around noon or 2 if guesses happen.

This one looks like it will be to the west of us - more rain for us
and high speed circular coils of air and hail.

(Tried for some metal in the coils).

The last one, Rita, went to the East and was Cat 1 within 20-25 miles
away if by eye edge or center...
Plan to be ok. And have some plans if not.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

skeez wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:16:40 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sep 12, 2:38 pm, skeez wrote:
I may be wrong but I recall a news report of a major typhoon making
landfall in baha the other day. MAC? you ok?

skeez

Posted here 9/10 mid morning, and on rec.woodworking 9/11 about the
same time.

Robert

I hope thats a good sign. I dont remember what day I saw this and with
IKE going into texas they aint giving any info about anythig else!

skeez