Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Billy Gilbert Billy Gilbert is offline

Default Toshiba SD-P1600 DC Jack Broken!

The DC jack on the side of my Toshiba SD-P1600 has a small barrel in
its center, and that barrel has broken off, rendering the machine
unchargable and therefore unusable.

And I'm having a very difficult time finding a replacement jack. I'd
even look for a broken machine in the hope of replacing the whole
board, so I won't have to solder.

Got any idea of source or even part number for an item like this? No
luck at Mouser, so I'm stymied.