Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Shuman[_2_] Bob Shuman[_2_] is offline

Default radio in my car works fine for 10min and after that dies

Or if you were happy with the features and sound quality, you can usually
find a used replacement unit for whole lot less at your local salvage yard
or by searching E-Bay.

Bob

"Dave" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi All,

A couple weeks ago my radio in my ford fiesta started to behave very
strangely.

I wonder what it could be. Is there any chance if I restart it somehow
it will work fine again or I just need to go to a ford service
company?

For all intents and purposes, car radios are disposable. It will almost
certainly cost you more to have it fixed (if it's fixable) than to replace
it.

Seriously, it's junk, go get a new one installed.