Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Taken from the MSNBC front page OH BROTHER

Leon wrote:

... I'm sure that if the comment I copy/pasted was a government remark it
was certainly taken out of context.

If that's all that was given, it certainly was. I saw the actual
announcement/warning last night on one of the networks; I forget which.
repeatedly this was _ONLY_ for those who would be affected by 20+ storm
surge, most particularly those in headwaters of inlets, etc. Others on
high ground were told to hunker down (or up, maybe ).

OTOH, they were adamant that if you're in low area, this'un's gonna' be
bad and your chances of riding it out in those areas aren't good.