Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Taken from the MSNBC front page OH BROTHER

Leon wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message ...
Leon wrote:
Officials: Flee Ike or 'face certain death'

Well, if the forecast 20-ft+ storm surge really materializes and you're
one of those in such low-lying area (to whom the directive/warning was
aimed), that's pretty good sum up of likely consequence. And, if one
waits to see and it does happen, it'll be too late.

The announcement mentioned anything about specific areas.

I heard it last night and it was quite specific.

... They need to be
targeting individuals that are staying in dangerous areas.

That was exactly what the announcement from the hurricane center was after.

It's possible MSNBC didn't translate the message, they I don't get.