Default Adding a 3rd stringer to deck stairs

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:40:04 +0000 (UTC), someone wrote:

Its "just" a matter of measuring and laying out. And yes, I used to
be the layout man guiding a crew of union carpenters on complex
framing jobs.

I have a tendency to own businesses. What can I say. At one point I
ended up starting a commercial framing company. I had done the
drawings for a project, and then a major sub went belly up, and the GC
was calling around looking for someone to do the job on short notice,
and that's how I ended up framing for a while....

What haven't you done? Did you used to shoot photos for Playboy, too?

Welllll actually.... not in Playboy, but yeah I have done stuff like
that, Nikon F & did my own color printing, how did you know....

;-)

-v.