Posted to alt.home.repair
the_tool_man the_tool_man is offline

Default September 11

Bzzt, no, but thanks for playing. Conservative plonkers. You so don't get
it. Just because Faux News says something, it doesn't make it true. Idiots
like you are why Republicans keep getting "elected" (or are able to steal
the office).

Ahhh. Well, I'm so glad that h (how do you pronounce that, BTW?)
stopped by to enlighten idiots like me. Silly me, thinking that
dozens of news sources could all be telling the truth, when all along
h has the answers. Next thing you know, h will be telling us how the
pentagon staged the whole thing, etc.

Next time you want to express your opinion, h, go right ahead. It is
your unalienable right to do so, after all (I'm assuming from your
derisive remark about Republicans that you are a US citizen).
However, I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself
to a person who rises and sleeps under the blanket of freedom our
country provides and then questions the manner in which it is
provided.

plonk