Posted to rec.woodworking
skeez skeez is offline

Default JOAT?

He is alive and well. we talked a few days ago VIA a website. he said
life is basically good! LOL I think he got tired of the spam and
political crap here. I am too and may disapear soon also. he can not
filter web tv. its a shame we cant keep this group ON topic. I dont
mind OFF topic stuff but here lately I get hundreds of headers a day
and after filtering I have less than half! and 80% of whats left is
OFF TOPIC. well go ahead start the flames. I tuned in several years
ago and can tune out anytime so..... how many good folks are we gonna
loose before we learn?

skeez