Posted to alt.home.repair
Gershon Gershon is offline

Default Copper pipe epoxy relining opinions - does anyone have actualexperience?

But you'll spend at least half as much on a half-baked, cockamamie idea
and end up redoing the house anyway?

So far I have exactly one data point about one house that was redone.
I'm looking for more data points to see whether there is a trend.
Opinions about the pros and cons do have value - yet they are just
that, opinions. First hand experience carries more weight in my book.
I'm not trying to defend epoxy relining. Just trying to collect real
information about it. Do most customers love the result? Do most
customers hate the result? Etc.

Regards
GS