Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default September 11

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:54:02 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Several Thousand were too busy making money for someone else to think
of their families and selves first. Otherwise, they would have went
for a "smoke break" and left the buildings. Then when the second
plane hit they'd have said "I'm outta here" and headed home.

On Sep 11, 6:46*pm, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:07:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Greed my friend killed most of them.

Find ME one greedy person that day! I beg you.

I'm waiting for one person named. Begging for the greedy one you
mention.

That first plane may have felt like a simple earthquake, but you don't
know, nor was you there. Nor can you explain to me how you would act,
if you just happened to be there. You had no bearing on the incident,
nor can I write an Incident Report.

Truth is your ass would have been scared, just best I can tell.... Ass
so tight we can't drive a nail up there.

Never mind!