Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bigjimpack@gmail.com is offline

Default September 11

"help is on the way" - let's see : If I am able to get out I'm getting
out. All those below the impact and in the second tower have no
excuse. "Experts" say vaccines dont cause autism but the evidence
shows something else. Americans have become weak, soft, sheep and
that is why we were attacked. We cant win a war against a bunch of
towelheads because our soldiers arent free to kill the enemy and we
lack the guts to destroy any area active with insurgents.

On Sep 11, 6:05*pm, willshak wrote:
on 9/11/2008 5:11 PM said the following:

Pearl Harbor still bothers me. *The vast majority of those who died in
the WTC would be alive if they left their cubicles and left the
building!!!! Who stays in a building that has been hit by a plane?

The people who were told by the dispatchers to stay where they were,
help was on the way.

On Sep 11, 4:47 pm, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:15:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I'm Over it. *You should be too

On Sep 11, 12:46 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Where were you, when the planes hit the WTC?

People are still not over Pear Harbor.

How do you get over/forget so fast?

--

Bill