Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John John is offline

Default Cradle progress

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:40:48 GMT, Mekon
wrote:

I have to now sand, fit, glue and screw the base then build the rocking
stand and final sand and wax.

The baby is due on the 27th of October (please don't be early little
fellow, please?)

Oh that reddish stain on the floor isn't my (or anyone else's) blood
despite all my best efforts, I haven't spilt that much in the workshop!

Mekon

Sorry Mekon - posted a pic of my own which appeared (in my software)
as though it was a continuation of your post. No intention to
compete, just to add - I'm not used to posting pics. Apologies.

John