Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default September 11

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:10:15 -0700, Frank x wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Where were you, when the planes hit the WTC?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Just got out of bed and turn on the TV set. Couldn't believe my eyes that
someone could do this to us. Should have gotten Bin Laden by now, maybe
McCain finish the job if we let him.

Doubtful. All the republicans have been doing for the last 7 years is
actively recruiting for al qaeda. Diverting most of out resources
into an irrelevent country was a stroke of genius. Maybe we can start
another war or two, perhaps iran and syria.
That'll really teach al qaeda, based from saudia arabia and afganistan,
a lesson.

With any luck, we can do full trillion dollar yearly deficits and
bankrupt the federal govt. once and for all.