Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default September 11

Where were you, when the planes hit the WTC?

Working on my computer at home like I'm doing right now. I was
listening to the radio and heard them announce about the first hit. I
thought "..some air traffic controller is going to get hung out for
this.." and continued working. Then I heard about the second hit and I
thought "something is wrong here.."

I grew up in NYC and was about 18 years old when the WTC was being
built; but I now live in a fairly rural area. We don't have a TV, so
I got into my car and drove 5 miles into the nearest town where there
is a McDonalds that has a TV. I watched the collapse of the towers
from there.