Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default September 11

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:21:15 -0700 (PDT), jim
wrote:

On Sep 11, 3:20*pm, "h" wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Where were you, when the planes hit the WTC?

--

I was home working (self-employed) and my furnace was having its annual
cleaning. The guy got a phone call from his son, who lives in NYC, so he

I was on a comercial jet. We were ordered to land. No idea what was
happening.

I was home asleep. Got a call from work saying we were "under attack"
and to turn on the news. The Air Force base I worked on was going to
Defcon 1 (?). Machine gun nest and barricades were set up all around
the base. I had to carry a suitcase of clothing, etc., in the vehicle
as we didn't know when we would be allowed on or off the base.