Posted to alt.home.repair
ithejury ithejury is offline

Default Bathroom exhaust fan

Check out Fantech. They make inline fans so you can locate the motor
away from the ceiling. You can also install two grilles in the
bathroom with a Y connector, provided you choose the right CFM of
course. The PB100 is a kit with fan + grille @ 100cfm for about $150.

http://www.fantech.net/bathroom.htm
Scroll down tto the PB series - right below is a picture of how it
looks installed.

On Sep 9, 2:49*pm, wrote:
Hello,

* * *We are looking to have an exhaust fan added to our two bathrooms.
A new roof was installed this past May and I had the roofer already
add the exhaust vents. What is a fair price to have them installed?
Also can anyone recommend a good quality one?

Thanks,
Nick