Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Bathroom exhaust fan

wrote in message
Hello,

We are looking to have an exhaust fan added to our two bathrooms.
A new roof was installed this past May and I had the roofer already
add the exhaust vents. What is a fair price to have them installed?
Also can anyone recommend a good quality one?

Thanks,
Nick

Broan makes a model called QTXE. They come in CFM from 80 to 150, with or
without lights. They are very smooth and quiet. I personally prefer them
over Panasonic models which are also smooth and quiet. As for the
installation, there are to many variables, so it's best to get prices from
local contractors