Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default On topic -- Schick vs. Gillette blades

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:39:22 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 06:18:43 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Is that because you show him how it feels when he starts chewing on
your beard, Gerry? "I'll teach your sorry little ass, Puppy!"
(Damn, this is a fun thread.)

Bichon Frise are just like sheep - they just keep getting bigger and
harder to keep matt free. I refuse to give her the show dog "snowball"
look, I keep her recognizable as a dog.

A friend has a Bitchen Frisbee, too. He laughs when I call her that.
So, no poodle cut for her, eh?

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown