Posted to sci.electronics.components,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair
Igor[_2_] Igor[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for this switch (Midas Venice solo switch)

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 03:18:19 -0400, "Soundhaspriority"
wrote:

Have a look at the below link. From what I gather, the actual brand is
"Schalter", which is owned by Assmann. "Tast" is German for "test", which I
suppose is actually a colloquial expression of a function, I don't know
what.

Page down. Besides the DIP switches, there is a type called a "taster."

All this talk about Assmanns, DIPs and tasters is getting me excited!