Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OT: Ms Palin's bookery

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:57:04 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

If everything you note here is 100% true, she and McCain are still
a miles better choice than Obama and Biden. I'd vote for W for
reelection a third term before I'd vote for those two Leninists.
(And I can't stand the Republican party.)

Nice to see you reiterating your middle of the road stance, Tim :-).

Not remotely middle-of-the-road - I prefer the Constitution as written.

I wonder if equating someone to Marx, Lenin, et al, should rate the
same automatic disqualification as Hitler equates do?

It was not ad hominem. Obama has made clear the deep influence his
mother had upon him. She was very much in the Marx/Lenin camp.
Moreover, his wealth redistribution schemes are a page out of the
same hymnbook. He appears to be a fine father and devoted husband.
He appears to be a generally decent person and a brilliant orator.
He has really bad ideas ... ideas so bad, he should never see the
inside of the White House except as a tour visitor.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/