Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: Ms Palin's bookery

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:57:04 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

If everything you note here is 100% true, she and McCain are still
a miles better choice than Obama and Biden. I'd vote for W for
reelection a third term before I'd vote for those two Leninists.
(And I can't stand the Republican party.)

Nice to see you reiterating your middle of the road stance, Tim :-).

I wonder if equating someone to Marx, Lenin, et al, should rate the
same automatic disqualification as Hitler equates do?