Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ms Palin's bookery

On Sep 8, 6:58*pm, "Leon" wrote:
Apparently you got suckered into believing this already "Urban Legend"

Yuh think the left side started it?

It isn't the message that surprised me, Leon. It was the messenger,
John. Worse, no OT. Maybe the only thing to do with wood was the
organ this crap came from..

Or maybe this is John's first attempt at a good troll. If so, he
should find a subject that is at least a little harder to find out is
an outright lie.

I think we need to come up with some kind of shorthand code for posts
when the is a post that contains such hysterical, paranoid lefty
shrieking from the tin hat squad that just seems to haul in the
catfish. That way bandwidth wouldn't be wasted reading tripe like
this. In fact, we could use that shorthand for just about any post
that didn't have something to do with woodworking.

I dunno... just throwing out some ideas here, how about marking the
post "OT"
or something like that? It could stand for Off Topic.

As for the content, I guess it speaks for itself. I can just see a big
blue catfishes now.... mouth working away, ready to swallow
anything...

Robert