Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Ms Palin's bookery

Eigenvector wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
jo4hn wrote:
Let's spend a few moments browsing the list of books Mayor Sarah
Palin
tried to get town librarian Mary Ellen Baker to ban in the lovely,

OK, I am hereby killfiling all posts to this newsgroup that containt
the words "Palin", "Obama", and/or "McCain". If anybody posts one
that relates to the woodworking prowess of any of those worthies,
please be kind enough to let me know.

--John

Damnit, I was just going to post something about a new horsehead bookend I
made called Obama Palin McCain. It is quite a striking design. Very
conservative wood tones with very liberal use of curves. There does that
count?

You missed Biden.
;-)
--