Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Hurdy Gurdy Man The Hurdy Gurdy Man is offline

Default Fancy wire rope ends?

I was rather surprised to see some rather nice looking wire rope terminators
at Harbor Freight this weekend, like so:

And, at less than $10 each, it's quite the bargain for stainless. But
does anyone else make these sorts of things at such reaonable prices? I know
Sta-Lok makes them for architectural and marine use, but they're seriously
pricey. Same goes for the ones McMaster carries. I'd really like to find
something fairly close to the same price range so I know where to source such
things affordably other than just Harbor Freight, but I haven't had any luck
after a decent bout of web searching. Any suggestions for retailers?