Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default On topic -- Schick vs. Gillette blades

On 2008-09-08, Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Bbwwaaa! Boo hoo. Bawl, snort, snifff ! Harold you just got back and
you let us down already! I
guess we're gonna hafta depend on Kink for answers to tough technical
questions.

Tough for Kink, maybe---easy for me. I have a hunch his reply won't consist
of "don't shave", which is mine.

Don't know how many here can say the same, but I really have *not* shaved
since '64. It's one of the activities I gladly left behind. Used to get
ingrown hairs from shaving. Don't miss that at all.

My last shave was in 1976 IIRC. I was fairly recently married,
and we were at a folk festival up in upstate New York -- and the morning
personal preparation area at the campground was a bit nippy, so I
decided that it was time to go from joined sideburns and mustache to a
full beard. I won't say that I have never touched a razor since, but I
have never *used* one since. :-) And I will agree that I don't miss it
at all -- even though I did not get the ingrown hairs.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564