Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default On topic -- Schick vs. Gillette blades

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 06:18:43 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 21:23:57 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 21:06:03 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

I came up with a far better solution in 1984. I stopped shaving and grew a
beard.

Needs trimming every three months with the kitchen scissors.

When Puppy gets a haircut, my beard gets trimmed.

Is that because you show him how it feels when he starts chewing on
your beard, Gerry? "I'll teach your sorry little ass, Puppy!"
(Damn, this is a fun thread.)

Bichon Frise are just like sheep - they just keep getting bigger and
harder to keep matt free. I refuse to give her the show dog "snowball"
look, I keep her recognizable as a dog.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada