Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default On topic -- Schick vs. Gillette blades

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:40:57 +0800, "Den"
wrote:

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 21:06:03 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

I came up with a far better solution in 1984. I stopped shaving and grew a
beard.

Needs trimming every three months with the kitchen scissors.

When Puppy gets a haircut, my beard gets trimmed.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

I do likewise. I washed the pooch when I was in the shower on the weekend to
save filling the laundry trough......I guess you guys didn't really need to
know that huh.

Puppy has her own baby bath tub on the counter in the bathroom which
she cheerfully steps in to on her own, once it is filled and set in
place. We are still trying to get it clean after my year old grand
daughter used it seven years ago :-)
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada