Posted to sci.electronics.components,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Looking for this switch (Midas Venice solo switch)

Boris Lau wrote:

Soundhaspriority schrieb:
Have a look at the below link. From what I gather, the actual brand is
"Schalter", which is owned by Assmann. "Tast" is German for "test", which I
suppose is actually a colloquial expression of a function, I don't know
what.

Schalter means switch. "Tast" is most probably an abbreviation for
"Taster", which is a switch that closes (or opens) the connection only
as long as you push it, rather than making the connection until you push
it again. What would be the English term for that kind of switch?

Momentary as opposed to latching.

But this is actually a latching switch. Maybe I selected the wrong part number.

Graham