Posted to rec.woodworking
Tanus Tanus is offline

Default OT- Moms

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Tanus" wrote:

I can totally relate.

My mother turned 103 in April and cashed in her hand the end of June
this year.

I made a post "star 9 is retired" documenting events in early July.

I read that post and was one of the many who responded to you. It was a
lovely tribute to a grand old lady whose time had come.

snip

Something to consider.

Ohio has a web site that rates nursing facilities thru out the state.

Since you are in Canada, don't know what's available, but you may want
to check it out.

I'll check the site out. In the town she lives in, there are quite a
few, but I also have some recommendations from some of the local care
workers. The place she's in now has a wonderful atmosphere, good
location, etc. etc. If they offered just a bit more care, or a lot more
care, I'd be satisfied that she's in the right place.

We all make this journey, will be thinking of you and yours.

Thanks. We all do. As I said in the orignal post, and as you spoke
volumes with on your "Star 9" post, they deserve our love, respect and
their own dignity.

--

Tanus

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/