Posted to rec.woodworking
Tanus Tanus is offline

Default OT- Moms

Han wrote:
My best wishes for you, Tanus.

Thanks Han. You and Lew dealt with distances much greater than mine,
although mine are considerable as well. For the first time in my adult
life, I wish I lived much closer.

snip

I wish you and your sisters all the strength necessary to get through
this period. Consider yourselves among friends who think of you and your
Mom.

This is something the family is finding both online and off. We've
talked to a great many people who have either been there, or can easily
relate. I haven't talked to one professional who hasn't given me sound
advice with good reasons for giving it.

We're lucky so far that Mom, while at times quite confused, hasn't
slipped into frustration and lashed out. That may change, but so far
it's good.

Thanks again.
--

Tanus