Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas Range Help

"The Manin Dude" wrote in message

That's why i want to get rid of it, the oven works but has hot and
cold spots and is about 10 to 15 degrees off. If I want it at 350 then
I have to set it at about 365. I dd find some information on it but
not what I was looking for. I posted the wrong Model number too. The
correct number is F8957W0. When you google it you get some stuff but
the only place i can find a manual is a site that wants you to pay for
it. Whatever with that.

Then move ahead and you won't be sorry. The Roper was a serviceable range
for many years. When we bought a new Bertazzoni, I was amazed at the
difference a premium range can make. The oven is dead accurate and with
convection, it cooks faster with a nice outer crust and juicy insides. It
is the last range we'll ever buy so I wanted something that we'd enjoy for
many years and this is far better than our expectations. .