Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default 2-prong to 3-prong

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

BTW, you didn't respond to the specific request I made.

Please explain how this post would be different if it was posted from
Agent or NewsPro or OSXnews or UsenetGrab.

1. It would be seen by many more people. You only made it to *my* white
list a few days ago.

2. You would be more widely respected if you used a real newsreader.
Google is widely despised, for allowing themselves to be used as a spam
portal, and googlegroupers are often pegged with guilt by association.
Not only that, but the assumption is that one who uses google or any
other web interface for usenet doesn't quite "get it."

Clearly you don't appreciate others making erroneous assumptions about
you. That's rather idealistic, I think. Assumptions will be made, fair
or not.