Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best Way to Secure Metal to Brick?

wrote in message
Hello,

I have a piece of metal that I would like to secure to my brick
basement wall. I'm wondering what is the best way? Are there some
sort of screws available? Do you need a special drill? What about
types of glue such as super glue or epoxy?

Thanks
Sam

A piece of metal can range from the foil your wife used to line the meatloaf
pan to the hood from your old '55 Chevy. Each has different characteristics
and I'd use different methods. It that solid red brick? Block? Painted?
Interior? Exterior?