Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jmeehan@columbus.rr.com is offline

Default Best Way to Secure Metal to Brick?

On Sep 6, 11:38*am, wrote:
Hello,

I have a piece of metal that I would like to secure to my brick
basement wall. *I'm wondering what is the best way? *Are there some
sort of screws available? *Do you need a special drill? *What about
types of glue such as super glue or epoxy?

Thanks
Sam

What size metal, is the metal smooth or textured? What kind of
metal. how much total weight? Is this below grade? Brick does not
do well below grade, it generally likes to be dry, but there are many
kinds of brick. What kind of brick do you have, how old and what is
the current condition?

What will work or will work best depends on the above and maybe a
few others.